Este sitio web utiliza cookies propias y/o de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios y optimizar su navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta nuestra política de cookies.
Insurance that covers consultations with specialists, means of diagnosis, rehabilitative treatment, etc. offers our clients a medical insurance, at a very economic price and with low co-payments. Learn also:
Salus Esencial Company
Discover all the advantages of Salus Esencial
GENERAL MEDICINE AND TECHNICAL HEALTH ASSISTANCE
Includes General medicine and Technical Health Assistance (consultancy and domestic assistance)
Access to all medical specialties since the first day, without any waiting lists.
It includes a variety of diagnostic tests to support the coverage of medical specialties.
Medical act - 1,90 euros
T.A.C. (scanner) - 25 euros
Physiotherapy session - 5 euros
Coverage of Salus Esencial
- General medicine: domestic and on field assistance.
- • Allergology
• Pathological anatomy
• Angiology and Vascular Surgery
• Digestive system
• Cardiovascular Surgery
• General and digestive surgery
• Maxillofacial Surgery
• Pediatric surgery
• Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
• Thoracic surgery
• Dermatology and Venereology
• Endocrinology and Nutrition
• Gynecology and Obstetrics
• Hematology and Hemotherapy
• Internal Medicine
• Traumatology and orthopedics
1. Análisis clínicos:
- • Clinical Biochemistry
• Immunology: hepatitis serology study
• Microbiology and parasitology: exudate culture and biological samples, mycology and parasitology, pregnancy control serology, lues, rubella, toxoplasmosis and viral serology
2. Pathological anatomy
- • Abdomen
• Vesical prostate
• Breast / Mamary
• Muscular / Tendinous
• Submaxillary and Parotid Glands
4. Digestive endoscopy
5. Radiology: radiological studies for diagnostic purposes
- • CT(Scanner)
• Simple radiology: Xray skull, face, thorax, ankle, foot, leg, arm
- • Gynecological reviews
• Family planning: anovulatory, IUD placement
• General check
- Physiotherapeutic and Rehabilitation Treatment: exclusively for diseases of the locomotor system and with a maximum of 40 sessions per year.
- Mouth cleaning
- X rays
- Stomatological treatments
1. Assistance in case of emergency in the province
- Medical services 24 hours a day.
2. Transfer services
- Emergency unit services in Spain:
SALUS has its own services or service agreements with other collaborating companies for health care services in all provincial capitals and Spanish cities.
Salus Esencial Companies
Insurance that covers consultations with specialists, means of diagnosis, rehabilitative treatment, etc. offers our clients a medical insurance with ambulatory coverage, at a very economic price and with low co-payments.
ADVANTAGES FOR SELF EMPLOYED WORKERS
As long as they are being taxed by direct estimation, the professionals registered in the RETA (Special Administration for Self Employed Workers) and their direct family (spouse and children up to 25 years of age) may have a discount up to € 500 per person per year.
Expense paid as insurance coverage by your SME for you employees maybe deducted 100% from your own tax declaration with the limit of 500€ per employee per year.
ADVANTAGES FOR SMEs AND COMPANIES
- For companies: the expense paid by the company as medical insurance for its employees may be deducted 100% as a social expense in the corporate tax declaration.
- For your employees: The premiums paid by the company to insurance companies for the medical coverage of employees and their spouses or descendants which, do not exceed € 500 per person will not be considered as such therefore the excess will be a compensation in kind as set forth in Article 44 of the IRPF (Personal Income Tax Regulations).
Conditions of the contract
DISCAOUNT TYPES FOR PAYMENTS
- Diagnostic means – 6 meses
- T.A.C. (Scanner)
- Transesophageal echocardiography
- Doppler echocardiography
- Ergometry -Test of effort
- Holter of E.C.G.
- Blood pressure Holter
- Evoked potentials
- Quarterly payment: 2%
- Semi-annual payment: 4%
- Annual payment: 6%
- Policyholder / Holder:: Persons over 18 years of age.
- Beneficiaries: People under 60 years of age.*
Over 60 years of age, previously consulting with the company.
From 0 to 14 years old: as long as there is another insured person of legal age in the policy.
From 15 to 17 years old: as long as the policyholder / holder of the policy is over 18 years old.
Request more information
If you like to have more information about this insurance just fill in the following form and we will be contacting you.
Maybe you are interested too
Discover our range of health insurance
Designed to have a wide medical coverage, which includes high technology diagnostic means, therapeutic methods, hospitalization and surgical interventions ...
The most advanced covers are added to the conventional guarantees, obtaining in this way our most complete and innovative product